Feb. 16, 2012, Vol. 10 Issue 3 Celebrity Speakers…What’s in a Name? Dear Friends, I’m starting a series in this issue, called The Meeting Planner’s Hot Sheet, and I plan to address meeting planner issues in every other issue of For Your Well Being. If you have a topic you’d like to hear about, please… Continue Reading
Tag Archives: Day of Dance
February 8, 2007, Vol. V Issue 3 Dear Friends, I was tickled to read online that the Mermaids of Weeki Wachee Springs, Florida, (a water show attraction) have taken the Go Red for Women theme into their show. In an effort to bring more awareness of heart disease in women, the “Little Mermaid” is wearing… Continue Reading
- Spirit of Women Day of Dance for Heart Health
- Carnegie Hall Calls for an Encore
- Eggs and a Side . . . of Salad
- Se Hable Espanol?
- For Fun and Fitness: Shall We Dance?
- In the Headlines: Good News About Trans Fats
- Co-Creating Through Connections