May 8, 2014, Vol. 12, Issue 8 Have you thanked a nurse today? It’s National Nurses Week, a time of recognition and celebrations for hard-working and often under-appreciated nurses. And when I say thank a nurse, I mean acknowledge one whom you know personally. Find a nurse and say thank you. Do you have a… Continue Reading
Tag Archives: Deb Gauldin
Jan. 23, 2014, Vol. 12, Issue 2 The headline caught my eye: “Laugh at Your Peril, Study Says.” What? What could that mean? So, I read on . . . it seems that a scholarly review from a British medical journal describes the many harmful effects of laughter — things like dislocated jaws, hernia protrusion,… Continue Reading
October 5, 2006, Vol. IV Issue 19 Dear Friends, Meeting season is in full swing. I just looked at my calendar and counted up 13 speakers at 12 different events this month for a total of 22 presentations. Some events have multiple speakers and some speakers have multiple days or programs. It all adds up… Continue Reading
May 11, 2006, Vol. IV Issue 10 What do Moms want most these days? Time out according to a national survey from market research publisher Packaged Facts. Forty percent of moms chose “a day for themselves” when asked what they want for Mother’s Day. That’s good news for us – supporting the popularity of women’s… Continue Reading
- Menopause the Musical Out Loud
- Ringing in the Ears All The Way to Bali by Jana Stanfield
- Good Intentions and OOPS!
- From the Ladies Room: Personal Goes Public
- Sweet Dreams! And the Winner Is …Barb…and Barb
- Win this Book for Your Library: “The Hat That Saved My Life”
- Diets…Who Will Get the Last Laugh?
- A Funny Thing Happened – WHIMS Symposium, KS, Deb Gauldin
- In the Headlines: Pocket-Sized Mindful Meditation – My Pet Rock
- A Little Comic Relief