May 11, 2006, Vol. IV Issue 10 What do Moms want most these days? Time out according to a national survey from market research publisher Packaged Facts. Forty percent of moms chose “a day for themselves” when asked what they want for Mother’s Day. That’s good news for us – supporting the popularity of women’s… Continue Reading
April 27, 2006, Vol. IV Issue 9 Dear Friends, Meeting planners continue to ask for lots of fun, whether it’s fun in the way a health message is delivered or in a program that’s just plain packed with belly laughs. A good time means a good association with the organization and heaven knows we all… Continue Reading
April 13, 2006, Vol. IV Issue 8 Dear Friends, As we approach Easter weekend, I’m reminded of the many Good Fridays I’ve spent in Silent Retreat. What a gift to give myself time away from daily responsibilities . . . time simply for me, to be, to contemplate, reflect and appreciate. Retreats in the monastic… Continue Reading
March 30, 2006, Vol. IV Issue 7 Dear Friends, At long last, here we are with graphics and pictures in FOR YOUR WELL BEING. If I had known it would be this easy, I would have done it sooner! Let me know what you think! I’m beginning to think that northwesterner Sue Kirby has Southern… Continue Reading
- Women’s Day Out Brims with Creative Ideas
- Food News Blues
- Change Is In The AIr
- Spirit of Women Day of Dance for Heart Health
- Carnegie Hall Calls for an Encore
- Eggs and a Side . . . of Salad
- The Right Start
- Go Red Heart Check: Getting Beyond the Numbers
- Dying to Know Your Odds?
- Being Heart-Wise
- Karen Drucker: Lost the Right to Sing the Blues
- End Notes
- Mom Doesn’t Always Know . . .
- Katherine Martin: Woman of Courage
- You Never Know
- Penny for Your Thoughts: Who’s Got the Money?
- Habit-Forming, It’s A Good Thing
- Heart Healthy Update
- Take A Drive, Enjoy the Ride